Leaders. Experts. Advocates.
We are recognized as leaders in our areas of expertise. We often speak as experts at legal conferences in Maine and nationally. Our lawyers have been educated and trained at some of the finest schools and law firms. The firm has the intellectual horsepower to give you the best advice and the dedication to always have your best interests at heart.
Phillip E. Johnson:
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America and New England Super Lawyers
- Selected to be the Chair for five years of Maine’s Professional Ethics Commission for lawyers
- Authored nearly 100 articles on professional responsibility for the Maine Lawyers Review and The Ethical Lawyer published by the Maine State Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Governors of the Maine State Bar Association
- Past member of the Board of Governors of the Maine Trial Lawyers Association
David G. Webbert:
- The Chambers USA guide to leading lawyers described him as “in a league of his own” for “pure courtroom horsepower” and said “If there is a hook to hang his case on, he will find it.”
- A leading Judge in Maine wrote about him: “a highly professional advocate who approaches difficult cases with an admirable blend of diligence, intelligence, and practicality.”
- One of only five Maine lawyers on Super Lawyers list of the top 100 lawyers in New England; also listed in The Best Lawyers in America.
- Won Justice Louis Scolnik award from the Maine Civil Liberties Union.
- Member of the American Law Institute, often recognized as the most prestigious American legal association.